Click on the image above to learn more about the M1 Carbine

Forum Home Forum Home > The Club > General Discussion > Parts Markings
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Trigger marked S I R

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richg072 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trigger marked S I R
    Posted: Apr 04 2018 at 12:18pm
I can’t find anything about S I R marked triggers and was wondering if anyone else saw or knows about this marking?   Was listed as an Inland trigger.
richg072 View Drop Down
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richg072 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2018 at 1:36pm
Why Carbines? View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Why Carbines? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2018 at 6:12pm
I wonder if it was supposed to be S-HR over some version of those three letters. Some S-HR markings were circled, which it looks like there's a semi-circle after the R. S-HR would be for Standard Products
W5USMC View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote W5USMC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2018 at 6:34pm
Agree with Why Carbines. I have an S HR trigger, the right vertical line of the H is the same line that makes the left vertical line of the R. Looks like just a light strike on the horizontal line on the H.
Wayne
USMC Retired
NRA Life Member
richg072 View Drop Down
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richg072 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2018 at 6:36pm
I can see that being a possibility, I can see how they might of struck the end of the H with the beginning of the R
richg072 View Drop Down
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richg072 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2018 at 9:06pm
Thanks for the insight on this one 👍
 Post Reply Post Reply