FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WTB a couple stocks

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
raycer911 View Drop Down
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raycer911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WTB a couple stocks
    Posted: Apr 08 2023 at 9:08pm
You're welcome!  I'm an M1 carbine collector myself and have over a dozen nicely cartouched stocks available for several of the original manufacturers if you're interested in any.
Ray Melton
Dirty30Carbine View Drop Down
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dirty30Carbine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2023 at 8:15pm
Sorry, I’ve been busy. I have purchased the stocks I need as of right now. Thanks
raycer911 View Drop Down
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raycer911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2023 at 12:25am
I haven't heard back from you for a week - are you interested in that collapsible wire stock of the M1 carbine, or have you stopped looking? 

raycer911    rfmelton@msn.com
Ray Melton
raycer911 View Drop Down
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raycer911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2023 at 1:42pm
Are you still looking for that "paratrooper-type" carbine stock with the sliding/collapsing wire rear part?  If so, please get back to me and I will take/send some photos.

Ray Melton       raycer911    rfmelton@msn.com   575-642-3151

Ray Melton
Dirty30Carbine View Drop Down
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dirty30Carbine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2022 at 6:39pm
 first- I am looking for a handguard to a commando MK1 stock, just the handguard

Second- I am looking for one of the Univeral or plainsfield under folding stocks with handguard

Third- I am looking for a universal wire collapsing stock with handguard, the one with the pistol grip and the wire is exposed on the sides when collapsed, preferably with no front grip.  

Post Reply Post Reply