The Carbine Collectors Club

Click on the image above to learn more about the M1 Carbine

Forum Home Forum Home > The Club > Registration Help /Rules/ Tutorials/New Member Introductions > New Member Introductions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Another Hello From Alabama

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
m1a1fan View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps
Got Para?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote m1a1fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Another Hello From Alabama
    Posted: Jul 03 2020 at 6:11pm
Greetings and welcome to the club from SEVA!
Donnie View Drop Down
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Donnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2020 at 5:13am
Lesau1, welcome to the forum. Their are many knowledgeable folks on this forum. I spent hours perusing through old threads. There is so much to learn here.
jackp1028 View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jackp1028 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2020 at 8:08pm
Hi and welcome to the forum from New Mexico!

JackP
W5USMC View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote W5USMC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2020 at 8:00pm
Welcome to the forum.
Wayne
USMC Retired
NRA Life Member
Beezer View Drop Down
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Beezer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2020 at 6:26pm
Welcome.  This site and the fellas that run it are very knowledgeable.  I had a universal carbine years ago, it was a lot of fun to shoot.  
Lesau1 View Drop Down
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lesau1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2020 at 5:51pm
I recently inherited a Universal carbine from my father in law.  I know, it’s not the real thing, but it still looks cool!  It needed cleaning and some new recoil springs, so that is done.  Hope to shoot it soon.  Glad I found this forum, there is much to learn about these that seem to be so different from anything else.  Thanks for letting me join.  There is so much info here I could spend days reading it and still not finish.  
Lesau
 Post Reply Post Reply