Click on the image above to learn more about the M1 Carbine

Forum Home Forum Home > The Club > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Saginaw S.G. Finished

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richg072 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Saginaw S.G. Finished
    Posted: May 25 2017 at 8:09pm
Started this from a stripped receiver and extra S.G. Parts I had making a sporterized NPM back into a carbine. Was very fun researching and finding correct parts. My only regret and big learning experience was the stock which was sanded and repaired and I wound up paying a little more than I should of for the condition. Then again RSG high woods aren't that easy to find. https://goo.gl/photos/9MsxUMb55gRJvgTj8
m1a1fan View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps
Got Para?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m1a1fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2017 at 8:22pm
Nice, how does it shoot? Overpaying comes with the territory but like anything can be a learning experience. Tough to pass up things not knowing what might or might not be around the corner. Still room to upgrade though if the right part comes along.
richg072 View Drop Down
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richg072 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2017 at 8:30pm
Didn't get a chance to shoot yet, just finished it today. Also I am trying to find out about local ranges here and how they will feel or react to the bayonet lug.
1st M1 88 View Drop Down
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1st M1 88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2017 at 9:56pm
Good looking rifle. Hope the bayonet lug isn't an issue for you.
 Post Reply Post Reply