Click on the image above to learn more about the M1 Carbine

Forum Home Forum Home > The Club > For Sale > Wanted+
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

RELOADING SUPPLIES-WANTED

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meckanic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RELOADING SUPPLIES-WANTED
    Posted: Sep 26 2020 at 7:49am
Looking for reloading equipment and supplies. Send picture and price. Send to: meckanic@att.net Thanks!
Beezer View Drop Down
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beezer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2020 at 10:26am
     Wish I could help you on the primers.  I went in with a buddy of mine and bought a commercial reloader that came with all the common dyes.  Primers are our issue now.  I called and spoke to a rep at Federal and asked him if I could buy around 500,000 + primers from them and he said 6 months ago I could have but all the primers they are producing they are using for their ammo.  He said he will get back to me when the “ammo rush” is over and they start producing for retail again.  CCI had about the same response.  

The commercial reloader we got will load up to 6,000 rounds an hour once we have it all tuned up and humming nicely. 
floydthecat View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote floydthecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2020 at 2:02pm
Strangely enough, 30-carbine ammo has not went over the top in price like some calibers have. I had a little problem finding some projectiles though. Bought some for like 8-cents a round and when I went back for more, they were sold out. If you have issues finding the FMJ stuff, I have found some lighter weight Mauser hollow-points and soft point round nose that shoots and feeds very well. The plated bullets also work and are rated ok up to like 2100fps without lead issues.
 Post Reply Post Reply