The Carbine Collectors Club

Click on the image above to learn more about the M1 Carbine

Forum Home Forum Home > The Club > Club Requests and Member Submissions > Post Reply
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply - Serial Numbers to Look for and Report

Name:

Emoticons
Smile Tongue Wink
Cry Big smile LOL
Dead Embarrassed Confused
Clap Angry Ouch
Star Shocked Sleepy
more...
   NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum
 Enable BBcodes
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image
Powered by Web Wiz CAPTCHA version 4.04 wwf
Copyright ©2005-2013 Web Wiz
Please enter the Security Code exactly as shown in image format.
Cookies must be enabled on your web browser.

Topic - Serial Numbers to Look for and Report
Posted: Mar 18 2016 at 1:27pm By Marty Black
Thanks Rcyles! Great pics, fantastic early Rock-Ola carbine! Certainly the nicest early RMC I've ever seen...and I lived in the Chicago area for over 30 years!

And thanks for helping us fine-tune the transition from T2 to T3 receivers. You've helped us fill in another little piece of the production puzzle. Yet, we've still got about 3500 "missing" numbers higher than your's, before the T3s are first reported. We'll have to keep looking and reporting.

I would strongly encourage you to do a Featured Carbine on this gun for the benefit of the forum members. That carbine is full of very rare parts, and we can learn a lot from it.

Say, does the stock have the little cut-out on the inside to accommodate the little tab on the type 1 spring tube? See the Featured Carbine QHMC 4645574 if you are not sure what I'm talking about. I suspect it does, since your photos showed the type 1 tab facing downward.

Great posting of pics, thanks! Fantastic carbine!

Regards, Marty Black

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.01
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.031 seconds.