The Carbine Collectors Club

Click on the image above to learn more about the M1 Carbine

Forum Home Forum Home > The Club > Registration Help /Rules/ Tutorials/New Member Introductions > New Member Introductions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JFixmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Member
    Posted: Jul 31 2020 at 4:17pm
Hello!

I'm a new member, so I wanted to drop a quick line and say hi and that it's a pleasure to be here. I love history and classic firearms. Along with being an M1 Carbine enthusiast, I am an avid pistol shooter, I shoot historic muzzle loaders and traditional archery. As a matter of fact, I'm thinking about thinning out the vintage bow collection a little bit to get some M1 Carbine parts. LOL

Thank you!

Jon

W5USMC View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote W5USMC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2020 at 5:50pm
Welcome to the forum.
Wayne
USMC Retired
NRA Life Member
jackp1028 View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jackp1028 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2020 at 6:08pm
Hi and welcome to the forum from New Mexico!

JackP
Donnie View Drop Down
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Donnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2020 at 9:53pm
 Jon, welcome to the forum. Photos of your carbine(s) are welcome, too. Wink
Smokpole View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Smokpole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2020 at 10:11pm
Welcome from another "I shoot everything" guy. (rifle, pistol, shotgun[skeet], archery [crossbow, compound, traditional], black powder [mostly flints]) 
OGCA Life member
NRA Life member
Ashtabula Rod and Gun Life member
JFixmer View Drop Down
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JFixmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2020 at 10:33pm
Thanks, Smokepole! 

Yeah, I shoot shotgun, too. LOL 

I shoot flinters as well as percussion. I have to admit I shoot my percussion guns more than my flints, though. 

You definitely got me on archery, though. I just shoot recurve and longbow. Mostly my old Bear bows mixed in with a few Shakespeares and Brownings. 

Glad to hear I'm not the only crazy one that likes to shoot everything! 

sling00 View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sling00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2020 at 6:40am
Welcome to the forum. 
 Post Reply Post Reply