The Carbine Collectors Club

Click on the image above to learn more about the M1 Carbine

Forum Home Forum Home > The Club > Registration Help /Rules/ Tutorials/New Member Introductions > New Member Introductions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soylentBlue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New member
    Posted: May 01 2016 at 1:18pm
Hello.  I just got my first carbine after a long search to find a NPM that fit my budget.  I had been set on getting a NPM ever since I learned they were made down the street from where I use to live.
New2brass View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Dan Pinto, Photo Editor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote New2brass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2016 at 1:25pm
Welcome to the addiction!
I thought it was 'Green'

Critter View Drop Down
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Critter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2016 at 2:56pm
Welcome!
sling00 View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sling00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2016 at 8:13pm
Let me say welcome as well.  I've been a member for a whopping 10 days now so I'm still figuring my way around but there are some great folks here to help out.  Pictures are a biggie and their forum program for adding pictures is GREAT!  Like I said I'm new myself but I can make one recommendation... Checkout Registration Help /Rules/ Tutorials and read up on New2brass's discussion on Pictures Tips, Sizing and Posting.  You'll be needing it.

Best regards

weimar_police View Drop Down
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weimar_police Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2016 at 8:57pm
welcome to the forum - I picked up a NPM from a fellow collector

Ed
Edward Tinker
Co-Author of Police Lugers 2012
Author of Veteran Bring Backs Vol I / Vol II and Vol III
Co-Author of the book Simson Lugers
mstagg View Drop Down
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mstagg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2016 at 9:27pm
Welcome to the wonderful world of carbines.  I have been shooting and collecting them for 45 years now.  You make me feel old. haha
Morgan
wd4ngb View Drop Down
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wd4ngb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2016 at 1:19pm
Welcome to the Group. A ton of information here. I actually carried a Carbine in Korea and Vietnam, and was considered the Go To guy for Carbine information, but after joining this group, I realize I am still a Rookie. :)

Retired Army, 22 years.
 Post Reply Post Reply