The Carbine Collectors Club

Click on the image above to learn more about the M1 Carbine

Forum Home Forum Home > The Club > Registration Help /Rules/ Tutorials/New Member Introductions > New Member Introductions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New member in the Northwest

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UpInThe trees Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New member in the Northwest
    Posted: Apr 21 2021 at 12:07am
Howdy! I had a small carbine collection and stupidly sold it about 25 years ago. Now that I have more time (and more funds), I've been slowly acquiring some, including a number of them just recently, at just a wee bit more than I sold my first collection for......(like 4 times as much)......OuchExclamation  Oh well, it's all relative. 

I'm learning a lot just by reading all the wealth of information here, from some truly amazing folks, and I'm looking forward to participating.

Donnie View Drop Down
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2021 at 2:18am
Welcome to the party. There are many very knowledgeable folks here ( not me). There is much to be learned here. Please share photos of your carbines and post often.
Bigheavy31 View Drop Down
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigheavy31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2021 at 8:17am
welcome- the best place to constantly learn new things about carbines!
tenOCEE View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps
Knows rear sights!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tenOCEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2021 at 8:32am
Welcome.
My sig: Seen an IP or S'G'? Add it to my registry. We'll check consecutives.
https://grandrapids.wufoo.com/forms/zzlnt0519k86xs/
jackp1028 View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackp1028 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2021 at 11:05am
Hi and welcome to the forum from New Mexico!

We're anxious to hear more about what you've acquired.
JackP
 Post Reply Post Reply