The Carbine Collectors Club

Click on the image above to learn more about the M1 Carbine

Forum Home Forum Home > The Club > Registration Help /Rules/ Tutorials/New Member Introductions > New Member Introductions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Member from NH

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RetFlyBoy67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Member from NH
    Posted: Dec 23 2020 at 5:36pm
Hi all,

Chris from New Hampshire....I have an Underwood from 6-43...really am learn to love this rifle and the history behind it. Love shooting it and the love the cartridge. Just ordered a Birch stock set since they were only supplied by New Hampshire. I think it will compliment the rifle nicely. Looking forward to talk with you all. 
Donnie View Drop Down
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Donnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2020 at 9:26pm
Welcome to the party, Chris. There is so much to learn and enjoy about these carbines. Folks here can help. I've learned much. A few reference books are a great idea as well. I'd suggest authors Ruth, Reisch and Kuhhausen. Post some photos of your Underwood. 
RetFlyBoy67 View Drop Down
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RetFlyBoy67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2020 at 9:08am
I will get some pics soon
jackp1028 View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jackp1028 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2020 at 9:33am
Hi Chris and welcome from New Mexico!
JackP
 Post Reply Post Reply