The Carbine Collectors Club

Click on the image above to learn more about the M1 Carbine

Forum Home Forum Home > The Club > Registration Help /Rules/ Tutorials/New Member Introductions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New member from Ireland

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigShot66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New member from Ireland
    Posted: May 02 2021 at 9:31am
Hi All,

Greetings from Dublin, Ireland. I acquired my M1 in 2015 but only recently got my license.
Mine is an Inland March 1943 serial number 2266xx. I have War Baby and am in the middle
of completing the Data Sheet.
Parts are from all over and some recent parts including the stock and barrel. There was a sticker on the stock from the Robin Hood shooting club in Holland.
I will be competing in target shooting with it here in Ireland. Gun is pretty accurate and no jamming so far.
DonFlynn View Drop Down
Grunt
Grunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonFlynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2021 at 10:12am
Pictures man, we need pictures Smile
Mschro79 View Drop Down
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mschro79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2021 at 10:12am
Welcome, I have not been on here for long either, but the people here are great and offer a lot of good information! 
I had the privilege of visiting your country about 15 years ago, loved it and the people were great!!

Mark
Mark
Go Navy! USNS Mercy DS/DS
Best movie line ever! 'Don't piss down my back and tell me it's rainin!' -Fletcher
 Post Reply Post Reply

Quick Reply
Name:

NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum
 Enable BBcodes
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image