Click on the image above to learn more about the M1 Carbine

Forum Home Forum Home > The Club > Carbines of the Collectors
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My M1A1 Inland Carbine

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 03collector Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2021 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by jackp1028 jackp1028 wrote:

I'm convinced. That M1A1 is as good as it gets. Thanks for posting. That's three for three. What's next?
I wish I could say I had about twelve more, but the fact is I have one left that I will post about.  I started a new topic on the General Discussion forum about the P proof on Inland carbines.  My question was, when did they stop putting the circle P proof on the bottom of the pistol grip of the Inland stocks?  W5USMC said it stopped at the end of Inland's second serial number block.  (2912520-3212519)  My last carbine to post is an Inland, serial no. 3020305.  This carbine does have the circle P proof on the pistol grip, barrel date of 11-43.  This gun also has one of the nicest burled walnut stocks I've seen.  This carbine was in my late father's collection since 1960.  

I am a second generation collector.  He's responsible for my bad habit LOL.  
mdarnell19 View Drop Down
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdarnell19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2021 at 9:55am
Very nice M1A1. Thanks for sharing
Check out my website
WWIIGermanSniper.com
03collector View Drop Down
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 03collector Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2021 at 10:11am
Thanks for your post, I have learned a great deal about my carbine since coming to this forum. Like wear patterns never thought about that before, and much more.
HARLEY08 View Drop Down
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HARLEY08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2021 at 9:04pm
Great looking M1A1 - Thanks for sharing!
 I own 3 M1A1 Carbines
Dave 

M1DB
NewScotlander View Drop Down
Grunt
Grunt

Advanced Collector

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewScotlander Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2021 at 5:24pm
Nice M1A1
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12