Click on the image above to learn more about the M1 Carbine

Forum Home Forum Home > The Club > Carbine Accessories
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Magazine Loader ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Uncle Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Magazine Loader ?
    Posted: May 20 2020 at 7:13pm
Hi, does anyone make a Carbine magazine loader Question  Do to arthritis I need a loader that works. I don't think stripper clips will help. Thanks, Mike
Uzipete View Drop Down
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Uzipete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2020 at 7:50pm
yes, they do make them, I have one that is like a clam shell.  Can't remember the make.
Charles View Drop Down
Grunt
Grunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2020 at 8:45pm
Don't know if it is exactly what you want but I found one by typing (M1 carbine mag loader) in your search bar.
Charles
Co B 1st Batl.115 Inf. Reg.
29th. Divi.
4.2 Heavy Mortar Co Retired
Life member NRA

Uncle Mike View Drop Down
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Uncle Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2020 at 11:00pm
Originally posted by Charles Charles wrote:

Don't know if it is exactly what you want but I found one by typing (M1 carbine mag loader) in your search bar.

Hi, yes I did that and found one by Cammenga. I think they are no longer available. I e-mailed the company and will see if they respond. I have several Magullas but none fit either too small or too big. Mike
Uncle Mike View Drop Down
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Uncle Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2020 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by Uzipete Uzipete wrote:

yes, they do make them, I have one that is like a clam shell.  Can't remember the make.

Hi, is it RDC corporation, or Cammega ? and does it work ? regards, Mike
floydthecat View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote floydthecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2020 at 6:39am
Many of us have infirmities that take some of the joy out of living. I fall into that category myself, but a military style magazine such as the M14, AR, Mini-14 and carbine could not be much easier to load. Just lay the round on top and push. Double-stack 9mm mags are a different story. For me, a mag-loader for those is a necessity.
03manV View Drop Down
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 03manV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2020 at 9:05am
Load what you can easily; a mag does not have to be "full" for firing at targets.
I frequently only load 5 or 10 rounds, as I like to shoot a 5 round group and see what is going on!
Too many holes and I get confused. Wink

If you need a full mag for another reason, get a helper to load a couple to have available.

JMHO.
Don
 Post Reply Post Reply