Click on the image above to learn more about the M1 Carbine

Forum Home Forum Home > The Club > General Discussion > Parts Markings
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Looking for a CCNL

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Grunt
Grunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colreed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking for a CCNL
    Posted: Jun 17 2018 at 4:55pm
Is there a newletter that describes in detail the block of WIN carbines containing SN1188617? The index refers to CCNLs 188, 190 and 336 that might apply. I am looking for one similar to CCNL 235 (Inland's First Serial Number Block) which details all the parts and codes that make up the 1st block Inlands. I have several questions regarding my WIN that most likely such a NL will clear up for me.
Thanks
"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for THAT animal, THEIR world is changed forever"
Why Carbines? View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Why Carbines? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2018 at 8:16pm
336 is the first block WRA update. issue.
New2brass View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Dan Pinto, Photo Editor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote New2brass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2018 at 3:57pm
IN the data sheet section there is a index of back issues thread which you can download and print. In that thread there is a short index for quick reference to all pertinent newsletters for a particular manufacturer.

At the top of every section there is a thread CCNL back issues thread. A similar index is posted there.
Happy hunting

Post Reply Post Reply