Click on the image above to learn more about the M1 Carbine

Forum Home Forum Home > The Club > General Discussion > Show Reports
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Last two shows in Fl.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Freedom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Last two shows in Fl.
    Posted: Feb 15 2019 at 10:56am
Vero Beach and Melbourne shows had very few, maybe four between them, M1 carbines. They were priced high and not eye catchers at all. Makes me appreciate what I have. Prices on this site and CMP are better and carbines much better than what I witnessed at the shows. Still, fun to cruse shows for fun and possible good finds.
tenOCEE View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps
Knows rear sights!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tenOCEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2019 at 7:03pm
Our shows are hit and miss. One guy has about 5 he's been bringing but none are valued seriously enough to consider.  Another guy has about 8-10, but only sets up at half the shows perhaps. One other guy will have a couple sometimes.  Not as many walk in the door anymore. Some of the shows there will only be the 5 uninteresting or unaffordable ones there.
Freedom View Drop Down
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Freedom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2019 at 7:12pm
Melbourne has a show in late March. I'll go to that one to check out a couple promises made.
 Post Reply Post Reply