Click on the image above to learn more about the M1 Carbine

Forum Home Forum Home > The Club > Carbines of the Collectors
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Inland M1 Carbine 11-42

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thaddeus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2017 at 6:57am
Good Morning Chris,
I didn't end up having any luck with it. It jumped a pretty good range outside of what I was willing to pay. If I can find a way to get this one I currently have sold I wouldn't have had an issue buying it. Thanks again for the recommendation

Thad
m1a1fan View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps
Got Para?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m1a1fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2017 at 12:22pm
Part of the upgrading process. Some part it out, some sell the whole thing.   Sometimes even a mixmaster can have one or more desirable parts.
NewScotlander View Drop Down
Grunt
Grunt

Advanced Collector

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewScotlander Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2017 at 2:47pm
Originally posted by Thaddeus Thaddeus wrote:

Good Morning Chris,
I didn't end up having any luck with it. It jumped a pretty good range outside of what I was willing to pay. If I can find a way to get this one I currently have sold I wouldn't have had an issue buying it. Thanks again for the recommendation

Thad

Just so you are prepared, I would consider $1850 a pretty good price for an IBM/AO in that condition as long as it was original, as manufactured.
Thaddeus View Drop Down
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thaddeus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2017 at 7:08pm
Yeah I thought it was a decent price as well but unfortunately for me this Inland that I bought took a pretty decent bite out of my funding. I'm in the process of getting rid of it and researching for my next purchase.

Thad
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12