Click on the image above to learn more about the M1 Carbine

Forum Home Forum Home > The Club > Carbines of the Collectors
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Inland 3446 As Issued Correct

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kro1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 19 2021 at 6:26pm
If by the term modified you mean it's a cut down high wood then the stock would not have much value. As far as the rest of the Carbine add up the value of the parts that are on it and that would give you a pretty good idea of what it is worth.
rdftwo View Drop Down
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rdftwo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2021 at 10:21am
Gentlemen,
 I have recently learned to post pictures. I don't know if my old camera will take the quality of picture as these. It might take a little while to get them taken and ready, but would anyone care to see some of Inland 5017?
Aim Small...Miss Small
GotSnlB28 View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GotSnlB28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2021 at 11:00am
Originally posted by rdftwo rdftwo wrote:

Gentlemen,
 I have recently learned to post pictures. I don't know if my old camera will take the quality of picture as these. It might take a little while to get them taken and ready, but would anyone care to see some of Inland 5017?

I think I can speak for everyone... Absolutely!!
rdftwo View Drop Down
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rdftwo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2021 at 5:14pm
I'm new at pictures and what a pain they are to post.  I thought I'd try one out here first since I have the original Inland 5017. If there is enough interest by everyone, I will plow through the other raw pictures to post later. They are not as nice as the ones HammerGrunt posted.

Aim Small...Miss Small
HammerGrunt View Drop Down
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HammerGrunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2021 at 5:59pm
yes please post whatever pictures you can. I know we all would like to see them.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12