Click on the image above to learn more about the M1 Carbine

Forum Home Forum Home > The Club > Carbines of the Collectors
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Inland 206073 Jan 43

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M1Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Inland 206073 Jan 43
    Posted: Oct 02 2022 at 1:09pm
When I went thru my divorce in 1990 I ended up selling my entire Carbine collection except this one.  I found it at the Palm Springs G.S. in the late 80's . I'm slowly getting another collection together but this one is my corner stone rifle. At some point an S was scratched above the safety. Hope you enjoy.   
M1Dude View Drop Down
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M1Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2022 at 1:16pm
The return of my collection so far.  Wednesday my 10 day wait is over and I pick up my Quality HMC.
carbinekid View Drop Down
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbinekid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2022 at 1:51pm
Very nice work on rebuilding the collection! Your 206k looks like a great unmolested piece. Does the inside of the forward interior section of the stock have a ink stamped date?
Jond41403 View Drop Down
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jond41403 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2022 at 2:37pm
That GI hammer stamp is right on the money too, Thanks for sharing
M1Dude View Drop Down
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M1Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2022 at 6:08pm
Originally posted by carbinekid carbinekid wrote:

Very nice work on rebuilding the collection! Your 206k looks like a great unmolested piece. Does the inside of the forward interior section of the stock have a ink stamped date?

Thanks for the nice words guys.  I did a second look and there is no ink stamp inside.  
LS6man View Drop Down
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LS6man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2022 at 1:16pm
Very nice early Inland! 
 Post Reply Post Reply