Click on the image above to learn more about the M1 Carbine

Forum Home Forum Home > The Club > General Discussion > Show Reports
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hamburg NY show

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fhmfire1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hamburg NY show
    Posted: Jan 12 2018 at 7:24am
Went to the Niagara Frontier Show  this past weekend .What a great show this is ,approx 300 tables .Children are not only welcome but encouraged with kids under 12 get in free policy .To me this is a wonderful policy because we need to keep future generations interested Otherwise our passion is doomed for the future not to politics but due to lack of interest or knowledge .This show has a very good selection of military weapons and collectibles as well as modern weaponry at very fair prices.There was an elderly vendor selling a  muzzle loading  replica 1861 springfield made by navy arms .His price was 50 percent off the list he told me that the price would be about 550 bucks but he could do a little better but not much .I was floored at that price because it was a very nice rifle of good quality.My only problem was i had just bought my universal m1 at the same show and lucky for me he didnt take credit cards.Thats just one example ,so i guess what i'm trying to say is if ever in western ny when they have another show check it out they have them a couple times a year in hamburg and other locations as well .I've gone to most of their shows and always come away with a new treasure .thank you for listening         
 Post Reply Post Reply