Click on the image above to learn more about the M1 Carbine

Forum Home Forum Home > The Club > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WTT WTS Brownell's Action wrench

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote copperlake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WTT WTS Brownell's Action wrench
    Posted: Apr 20 2023 at 8:14pm
Hello, I joined for one purpose: to see if anyone would like to buy or trade for a Brownell's action wrench top part for a M-1 carbine (part# 080-241-0015) which I used once and never will again. Funny story about why I needed one.. I was GIVEN a M-2 along with a MP-38 that were unregistered (!) by a WWII friend who was an armorer. Amazingly, he never got around to registering them. Anyway, I torched them both, sold the sellable parts of the MP, dumped the M-2 trigger group in 60 fathoms while crossing the bay, and wiped my brow.  I'm 75yo getting rid of useable things I'll never use again. Love to trade for Mauser parts, 93-98

R/Mark in Alaska

Edited by Dan Pinto - Apr 21 2023 at 10:54am
parasales View Drop Down
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parasales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2023 at 4:14pm
Do you have these tools?  please text picture to  9415250641. thanks
Dale Thomas
Smokpole View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smokpole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2023 at 12:58pm
Sad.... you should have done some research. You only needed to dump a single part of the M2 trigger group to be legal. Just scrapping the lever, or the disconecter or the 9 spring or selector switch would have brought you into compliance. You didn't need to ditch the whole group.
OGCA Life member
NRA Life member
Ashtabula Rod and Gun Life member
 Post Reply Post Reply

Quick Reply
Name:

NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum
 Enable BBcodes
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image