Click on the image above to learn more about the M1 Carbine

Forum Home Forum Home > The Club > For Sale > Wanted+
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WTB: M1A1 Stock Parts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbinekid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WTB: M1A1 Stock Parts
    Posted: Oct 11 2022 at 4:10pm
I’m looking for pretty much all of the metal parts for an M1A1 stock assembly. I’ve got the recoil plate and screw, but missing everything else. Looking for GI parts as my first choice. Let me know what you might have. Thanks!
Jond41403 View Drop Down
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jond41403 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2022 at 6:54pm
Have you tried the eBay seller nenel who is in France? Last time I looked through his stuff he had basically everything piece by piece to the folding stocks. Boxes full of everything USGI.hth
Beezer View Drop Down
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beezer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2022 at 7:07pm
When I called and spoke to the fella at What a Country he said he may have parts for some M1a1 stocks but not sure if he had complete sets.  
carbinekid View Drop Down
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbinekid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2022 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by Beezer Beezer wrote:

When I called and spoke to the fella at What a Country he said he may have parts for some M1a1 stocks but not sure if he had complete sets.  

I inquired with What A Country and they said that they did not have anything M1A1 related.

Still on the hunt!
Jond41403 View Drop Down
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jond41403 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2022 at 5:41pm
For what it's worth the eBay seller in France has a username of nenel3. Are you just looking for locally sourced parts or something?
Rebel92 View Drop Down
Grunt
Grunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rebel92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2022 at 7:50pm
The guy in France has stuff still in the the wrapper for m1a1 stocks. 
carbinekid View Drop Down
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbinekid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2022 at 8:15pm
I’ll have to check with him next.
Beezer View Drop Down
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Beezer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2022 at 8:21pm
I just finished an audio book about battlefields in France from WWI and WWII and how locals were hoarding stockpiles of guns, parts, munitions, clothing and such even today.  When armies from both sides in both wars pulled out or advanced, most supplies were left in place and were “liberated” by civilians.  Now the grandkids are selling off the hoards that their grandparents hid in attics, barns and cellars.  Lots are showing up on eBay and lots are new in unused condition.  Might be a good place to look as others have suggested.  
Jond41403 View Drop Down
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jond41403 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2022 at 4:25pm
Yes, I didn't realize that you had to be in the circle for a suggestion to be taken seriously over here haha. Just trying to help in the very few places I feel I can.
 Post Reply Post Reply