The Carbine Collectors Club

Click on the image above to learn more about the M1 Carbine

Forum Home Forum Home > The Club > Registration Help /Rules/ Tutorials/New Member Introductions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Affiliated Club? How to join?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bear42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Affiliated Club? How to join?
    Posted: Apr 15 2021 at 11:12am
Hey all. If I’m not having a senior moment, I believe when I registered or maybe when I was cruising the forum, I saw that it was an affiliated club with the CMP. Again, if memory serves me, it asked for my real name and I said, well, I’ll do this later”!  Now I can’t find it again!!!!
I would like to join and use this as my affiliated club with CMP, because I believe it would be easier to renew here rather than another club when it’s time. 
Could someone direct me to where I go to fill out the form and if there is a fee?  BTW, I love this site!! I have a couple of carbines, one with a folding stock and I’ve learned more here than anywhere else. Thanks to all!!
W5USMC View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote W5USMC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2021 at 11:26am
Wayne
USMC Retired
NRA Life Member
Bear42 View Drop Down
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bear42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2021 at 1:13pm
Thank you Wayne!!!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply

Quick Reply
Name:

NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum
 Enable BBcodes
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image