Click on the image above to learn more about the M1 Carbine

Forum Home Forum Home > The Club > General Discussion > Show Reports
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wanenmacher's Tulsa Arms Show

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunterman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wanenmacher's Tulsa Arms Show
    Posted: Apr 07 2021 at 9:54pm
Anyone going to be at the Tulsa Show this weekend?

W5USMC View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote W5USMC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2021 at 9:01pm
So did you go to the Tulsa show Glen? If so how was it? Keep telling myself I am going to make it there one year.
Wayne
USMC Retired
NRA Life Member
hunterman View Drop Down
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hunterman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2021 at 11:51am
There was a good crowd, but not as big as in the past.  A friend and I had a couple of tables with carbines, knives, web gear and pistols.  I took some collector carbines (Winchester WTA, T-code, Un-Quality) and price them accordingly.  Lots of interest but didn't sell any carbines.

As I was setting up, Cabelas rep came in and bought all the military guns (25-30) from the guy across the aisle - carbines, Garands, and 03s.  Stacked them up like cord wood and wrote a check for over 40 grand.  Seller said he got $1500 a piece for the regular carbines and $2200 for IPs and such.

I walked around some and saw quite a few carbines.  Shooters were $2000 plus.  I didn't see any that sold.

Handguns and 9 mm ammo seem to be the most popular items.
welbytwo View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps

Advanced Collector

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote welbytwo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2021 at 7:25pm
were u the guy with $4500 unquality?
hunterman View Drop Down
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunterman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2021 at 8:49pm
Close, but not exactly.
 Post Reply Post Reply