Click on the image above to learn more about the M1 Carbine

Forum Home Forum Home > The Club > For Sale > Wanted+
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

M7 auxiliary cartridges

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jond41403 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: M7 auxiliary cartridges
    Posted: Feb 27 2021 at 1:56pm
WTB  M7 auxiliary cartridges, either two singular examples, or two sealed packs of five.
painter777 View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote painter777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2021 at 8:52pm
Hi There JD,
Glad you finally signed on. Good bunch here. It'll take a while to sift your way around.

Good Luck looking for your M7's, I know you've been looking a long time for them.
I don't personally know him but Rick Player might be a good guy to contact... IDK.
But Good Luck and great you've joined us.
Maybe someday in the 'Chat' section you could tell the tale of your Uncle being shot down.

Cheers Buddy and Good Luck on your search,  Thumbs Up

Charlie-P777
Living Free because of those that serve.....
Smokpole View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smokpole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2021 at 8:12am
I will take me a while, but I'll dig around and see if I have any to spare.
OGCA Life member
NRA Life member
Ashtabula Rod and Gun Life member
Jond41403 View Drop Down
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jond41403 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2021 at 10:44am
thank you for the warm welcome Charlie and thank you smoke Pole for looking when you get the time to see if you have a couple. Navigating in this forum is certainly different, but I'll get the hang of it ha ha. Thanks again guys!
Smokpole View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smokpole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2021 at 10:01pm
I got out to the garage and checked. Sorry, but it looks like I already sold all of my extras. All I have left is a single 5 pack and 2 singles to go with my collection.  I even sold the 50 pack of grenade cartridges. I only have a 5 pack and a stripper clip of those left. Lots of demand for those things.

OGCA Life member
NRA Life member
Ashtabula Rod and Gun Life member
Jond41403 View Drop Down
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jond41403 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2021 at 4:30pm
that's okay smokpole, thank you for taking the time and checking for me. Searching is part of the fun. It took me 6 or 7 years to find an m5 winter trigger kit ha ha.
painter777 View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote painter777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2021 at 6:15pm
JD,
I lost or accidently deleted your Email address while clearing / updating my contacts out.

Wanted to ask if you've had any leads on your search. I know how much finding these would mean to you and your Family.
To finish off the Display your trying to complete in honor of your Families sacrifices from WWII and beyond.
I often think about the perils of your Uncles MIA in Vietnam and how it never having a 'Official Ending' affected your Family.
You know I can relate to some of it because of my Fathers experiences in the Philippines, from the stories we shared.

Let me know if I can help in any way. In the mean time I'll try to reach out to some I know. 

Again Good Luck,
Charlie-P777

Edit To Add: Sorry JD, I was intending on sending this as a PM. Sorry for any confusion.

Living Free because of those that serve.....
SSNPingjockey View Drop Down
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSNPingjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2021 at 11:59am
JD,

Just sent you a PM.
Chad
USN Retired
 Post Reply Post Reply