Click on the image above to learn more about the M1 Carbine

Forum Home Forum Home > The Club > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

M1 Carbine 2020 Defending

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ricci1165 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: M1 Carbine 2020 Defending
    Posted: May 31 2020 at 5:01pm
painter777 View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote painter777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2020 at 6:56pm
just like the shop owners in Detroit 1967.
Hats off to him !!

Just read at Ferguson:

prohibitedPosted: a day ago reply Roof Koreans for hire (Ferguson) Roof Koreans for hire. Much success during L.A. Riots, no looters at our stores Added bonus: cant be accused of racism, especially if violent mobs are fired upon. Will provide own ammo, but will charge extra for any rounds spent Koreatown 1992 Los Angeles riots text

Living Free because of those that serve.....
Hard Corps
Hard Corps

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote painter777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2020 at 7:14pm
Some links in this older post leads to pictures of Detroit shop keepers ready for action.
This was Detroit in 67. Nat Guard and 2 Airborne units on the ground before it ended. Pics of carbines......... but few if any with magazines ??

W5USMC View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote W5USMC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2020 at 8:30pm
Originally posted by painter777 painter777 wrote:

Nat Guard and 2 Airborne units on the ground before it ended. Pics of carbines......... but few if any with magazines ??

Charlie, have you seen the pics of the National Guard in the news now with these riots going on, also with no magazines.
Wayne
USMC Retired
NRA Life Member
Ricci1165 View Drop Down
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricci1165 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2020 at 1:59pm
So currently all NG deployed to possible rioting cities have no magazines in their rifles? Wow! I have not seen that yet....it's surprising since their role is to support LEO but with no way to defend themselves or civilians?....makes ZERO sense to me and I'm sure all of you as well.
floydthecat View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote floydthecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2020 at 2:40pm
The Kent State incident is still fresh in the minds of politicians. They would never dare risk live ammo in today’s environment.

In my riot control experiences,  troops were equipped with rifles and bayonets only. Officers and some NCO’s were issued ammo. Except in one case I remember. Things got bad and we were issued orders to draw weapons and ammo. As we loaded on the trucks to head downtown, control by local law officials was achived, things settled down and we returned to base. 
Hard Corps
Hard Corps

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote painter777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2020 at 3:02pm
How about the mounted police in NYC ?
Where are they ?
floydthecat View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote floydthecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2020 at 3:17pm
Now you know you can’t put innocent bystanders at risk...right?

My question always is, why are innocent bystanders out in that mess? The thugs are beating what few innocent business owners I’ve seen out on the street trying to protect their interest. 

Somebody needs to be sweeping those streets clean and I don’t mean with a broom.
Hard Corps
Hard Corps

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote painter777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2020 at 3:24pm
Fiocchi Rubber Buckshot

Pay to play!
 Post Reply Post Reply