The Carbine Collectors Club

Click on the image above to learn more about the M1 Carbine

Forum Home Forum Home > The Club > Registration Help /Rules/ Tutorials/New Member Introductions > New Member Introductions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hello from Ohio

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chant75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello from Ohio
    Posted: May 18 2020 at 9:19am
First thank you for being here, i have been wanting to purchase a carbine since the time i was a kid, and was just able to the other day.  Sorry, I don't know enough details about it other then its an Underwood receiver and barrel that i was able to pick up from my local gun shop.  I had been using this forum to research my purchase and compare my options between local shop, an Austrian I found online, and one of the Royal Tiger imports.  I choose local based on a mention about how valuable being able to actually inspect the carbine is, also was able to negotiate a better price based on suggestions from the forum.
I look forward to asking many questions as I learn about the piece of history that i have just acquired.
W5USMC View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote W5USMC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2020 at 9:51am
Welcome to the forum, hope to hear more about your Underwood.
Wayne
USMC Retired
NRA Life Member
chant75 View Drop Down
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chant75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2020 at 9:58am
Here are some basic pictures

Post Reply Post Reply