Click on the image above to learn more about the M1 Carbine

Forum Home Forum Home > The Club > For Sale > Cheers or Jeers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

M1 Carbine Car Air Freshener

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote W5USMC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: M1 Carbine Car Air Freshener
    Posted: Oct 27 2019 at 7:19pm
A cheer to my crafty wife. She recently got a sublimation printer up and running and has been making car air fresheners with pictures on them, usually pictures of loving couples, kids, pets ect.. She sells the things locally. I said you should make me an M1 Carbine air freshener, she did some googling for pictures and made me this two sided freshener. I was pretty impressed and thought I would share it.

Edited by W5USMC - Feb 27 2022 at 8:25pm
Wayne
USMC Retired
NRA Life Member
Jt22453 View Drop Down
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jt22453 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2019 at 2:41am
That is pretty cool.Cheers to your wife for supporting one of your interests with one of her own. I would probably buy one of those if I saw it, not gonna lie. Much better than pine trees.
m1a1fan View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps
Got Para?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m1a1fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2019 at 7:07am
Very nice!

If only it could smell like burnt gunpowder. Lol.

New2brass View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Dan Pinto, Photo Editor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote New2brass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2019 at 10:38am
Love it! Should hook up with the guys that do gun shows to see if it sells!
W5USMC View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote W5USMC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2019 at 11:07am
Originally posted by m1a1fan m1a1fan wrote:

If only it could smell like burnt gunpowder.

That is actually a possibility as there is a gunpowder scent available she may order some next time she orders, think I am going with tobacco scent for this one.

Originally posted by New2brass New2brass wrote:

Love it! Should hook up with the guys that do gun shows to see if it sells!

Maybe in the future, once she gets more of the blanks in. She (we) will play around with different pictures from my carbine collection (due to possible copyright infringement by pulling pics from the internet) and see how they come out.   

Wayne
USMC Retired
NRA Life Member
Rebel92 View Drop Down
Grunt
Grunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rebel92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2021 at 5:23pm
Tell her to start a business! I would def buy some if she made more. 
GotSnlB28 View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GotSnlB28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2021 at 6:13pm
Originally posted by m1a1fan m1a1fan wrote:

Very nice!

If only it could smell like burnt gunpowder. Lol.

Or that distinct smell when you crack open a can of 70's Lake City 30 carbine!
Abel4287 View Drop Down
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abel4287 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2021 at 6:38pm
That’s great!
USMC 2111
Smokpole View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smokpole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2021 at 7:06pm
If the cost is reasonable, I'd buy some too. I go to a lot of shows and could probably market some for her, if she wanted me to.
OGCA Life member
NRA Life member
Ashtabula Rod and Gun Life member
Mschro79 View Drop Down
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mschro79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2021 at 7:15pm
I would buy some also! I agree, gunpowder would be great! I also like the smell of Hoppe's number 9! 

Wayne, where in Missouri do you live?

Mark
Go Navy! USNS Mercy DS/DS
Best movie line ever! 'Don't piss down my back and tell me it's rainin!' -Fletcher
W5USMC View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote W5USMC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2021 at 7:16pm
Unfortunately my wife's "crafting" bounces around quite a bit, she has 2 rooms full of craft crap to prove it. She makes things then moves along to something else. Maybe some day she will get back to air fresheners.
Wayne
USMC Retired
NRA Life Member
 Post Reply Post Reply