The Carbine Collectors Club

Click on the image above to learn more about the M1 Carbine

Forum Home Forum Home > The Club > Registration Help /Rules/ Tutorials/New Member Introductions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Guy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Road Rat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Guy
    Posted: Jun 07 2019 at 11:15am
A year or two back I picked up a couple of M1's.  I posted the info and it seems to be missing.

I know I posted here (shows I have 21 postings) and I am having problems figuring out how to find them.

I know there were two M1 Carbine forums - the other one appears to be gone.

For starters how do I find all the postings I put in this forum so I know what to update?

Thks
Retired USAF MSGT
Alumni SAFSP
W5USMC View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote W5USMC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2019 at 11:38am
Road Rat, Below is your 1st post. You can find all of your posts by clicking on the search button top right it is the magnifying glass, then click advanced search, enter your user name in the search by member name box, go down to the find post and click the any date option, then search. Hope this helps.
http://www.uscarbinecal30.com/forum/member-from-iowa_topic3309_post21049.html?KW=#21049
Wayne
USMC Retired
NRA Life Member
Road Rat View Drop Down
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Road Rat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2019 at 11:46am
I'll give it a go.  I put my name in the search box and hit enter and got nothing.  Only by chasing my logon through the member list did I find one posting.  I'll let you know if I get lost again (I belong to a dozen or so forums and they are mostly different). LOL Thks
Retired USAF MSGT
Alumni SAFSP
Road Rat View Drop Down
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Road Rat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2019 at 11:54am
I found Advanced Search and used it.  I only got the two postings from today. Maybe I'll wade around again later.  Frustration is not my long suit!
Retired USAF MSGT
Alumni SAFSP
W5USMC View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote W5USMC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2019 at 12:12pm
After you enter your user name go to the "find Post" box under search options. The default is "past 6 months" click the arrow and select "any date" then start search.
Wayne
USMC Retired
NRA Life Member
sling00 View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sling00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2019 at 12:30pm
Also check on the left side to see if it's set to All Forums or a specific one.  Good luck.
Road Rat View Drop Down
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Road Rat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2019 at 11:15am
Okay, I gave it another go and found that I needed to get to a point where I picked a time frame for my posts.  Once I click on ALL, there they were.  It appears I need to add photographs here that I had on the other Carbine site that folded and went away.  I'll put that on my To-Do list.

Thanks
Retired USAF MSGT
Alumni SAFSP
 Post Reply Post Reply

Quick Reply
Name:

NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum
 Enable BBcodes
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image