Click on the image above to learn more about the M1 Carbine

Forum Home Forum Home > The Club > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WINCHESTER M1 Carbine

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote topsoldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WINCHESTER M1 Carbine
    Posted: Apr 14 2019 at 2:12pm
I am still alive.  Stinking viral infection,  snow,  snow and more snow.  Just no time for anything much.  1941 Ford to do  steering repairs... 
  The WIN Carbine is still here.   BUT.... Since I was laid up sick,  I have had a few offers on it of $1900.  Does not mean anything.  I know what they had in mind.  Re-sell it for more.   Also,  I was told that these Winchester  Carbines did not have the removable recoil spring tubes.  This one does.  I was told that by someone  on this site..  So,  to be very fair and honest.. ..I think I will put it on my table at the Denver Collector Show in May.  I will have over 100 WW2 German Awards and Documents..  Sad,  but true.... Must sell what I can now.   Sorry...but just want to avoid upsetting anyone..

NAVY/ARMY ARMORER - MATCH - SNIPER
old59porsche View Drop Down
On Point
On Point
RIP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote old59porsche Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2019 at 2:42pm
Please, What is the serial # ?
Retired Army Guy
carbinegunsguy View Drop Down
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbinegunsguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2019 at 11:51am
So, did you sell that carbine at the Denver show last weekend?
topsoldier View Drop Down
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote topsoldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2019 at 1:23pm
Yes I did.... 99% Carbine.. Sold it for 950... Lots of Carbines up there. Some were 700... I almost bought a Quality Hardware..Hmm… Was $700...Guy next to me bought it -- with the bayonet !!! I looked it over....was really very nice one.... Sometimes the big shows have many fine pieces..with sleeper prices...just a matter of going slow and looking at a lot of tables carefully... I did not want to buy anything...Was looking for cash !! I am restoring Classic Cars...gets very expensive. BUT, I did buy a 1903 barreled receiver...Needed it like a hole in the head... All I have in the Carbine world now ?? maybe a couple of bayonets...
NAVY/ARMY ARMORER - MATCH - SNIPER
 Post Reply Post Reply

Quick Reply
Name:

NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum
 Enable BBcodes
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image