Click on the image above to learn more about the M1 Carbine

Forum Home Forum Home > The Club > Carbines of the Collectors
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Taiwanese M-1 Carbine

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Grunt
Grunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonFlynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2019 at 6:53pm
Originally posted by sleeplessnashadow sleeplessnashadow wrote:

Hold off before doing anything on the rear sight. Will be back on here later with a simple solution. Gotta run, corned beef and cabbage waiting.

Jim

Don't worry, I'm not doing anything on this one for a few days. I want to see what the shop I bought it from says 1st.

Worst case, I'm planning on sending my Blue Sky marked Inland to Fulton Armory for a new barrel, new rear sight and general tune up, I can see if they can put a new sight on this one and doing a tune up on it too (my Carbine plans for this year were having them tune up my CMP Inland, that will give me 4 Carbines counting the new FA made one I have)

DonFlynn View Drop Down
Grunt
Grunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DonFlynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2019 at 11:31am
I talked to the gun shop, their going to install a new sight and fit it as needed. Since this isn't a pure USGI or Howa anyway I'll be good with a new one. The rifle is going to be a shooter anyway....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123