The Carbine Collectors Club

Click on the image above to learn more about the M1 Carbine

Forum Home Forum Home > The Club > Registration Help /Rules/ Tutorials/New Member Introductions > New Member Introductions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New from Idaho

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Smoky 1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New from Idaho
    Posted: Dec 23 2018 at 10:20am
HI:
  Good to be a member. Been collecting Carbines, Grands and 1911's for years. So much history with them. Looks like I can learn a lot on this sight. I am former service, leo retired and live in the mountains with my wife. My daughter, husband and 5 kids just moved back on our place last year and opened a butcher shop. They live in our remodeled barn. Our son has a cabin here and will retire in a couple of years, He is leo. 
 Looking foreword the meet great folks on this site. Best regards.
Butsky View Drop Down
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butsky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2018 at 11:19am
Welcome to this site. So much information to learn and share! I view posts here daily. Cheers! Retired firefighter in 0ntario, Canada.
BER911 View Drop Down
Grunt
Grunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BER911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2018 at 11:32am
Welcome Aboard!

Indeed there is a lot to learn here and there are a lot of real carbine experts.

Merry Christmas.

Semper Fi, Bruce
m1a1fan View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps
Got Para?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m1a1fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2018 at 12:02pm
Hello and welcome.

Nice to see new members who collect things other than carbines. I've dabbled in 1911/A1's due to their connection to carbines (US&S). So much to learn and so little time.

Wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
LMTmonoMan View Drop Down
Grunt
Grunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LMTmonoMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2018 at 1:03pm
Welcome aboard brother from the land of Rednecks and the CMP South Store...Alabama:)

Got some family in ID, and hope to visit one day.  I know it's beautiful country.  Sounds like you, and your large family have a piece of paradise carved out up there.   Thank you for your service as well!
sling00 View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sling00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2018 at 3:22pm
Welcome to the forum.  Merry Christmas to you and yours.
Smoky 1 View Drop Down
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smoky 1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2018 at 6:19pm
Thanks for the warm welcome. I think most of us in Id. are Rednecks  also just west of the Mason/Dickson. 
  Hope every one on this sit has a blessed Christmas and a great new Year. 
  God be with us in the new year.
 Post Reply Post Reply