The Carbine Collectors Club

Click on the image above to learn more about the M1 Carbine

Forum Home Forum Home > The Club > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Carbine Collection for Sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
cclarke802 View Drop Down
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cclarke802 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Carbine Collection for Sale
    Posted: Dec 19 2018 at 11:16am
I am offering to forum members before sending them to auction. Many excellent examples collected over 40 years. The collection consists of presentations, T-3's, consecutive serial number IP's, and other Rare items. If there is something specific, I probably have it. Please let me know what you need for your collection. No bargains or lowballs I am selling at market rate.
Chris
Rifleman t3 View Drop Down
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rifleman t3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2018 at 7:53am
Need early M2 infrared complete scope for my Winchester Uncut T3. Actually would like any complete scope. T120,M1, M2.Thank you. eulisgfreeman@gmail.com
sling00 View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sling00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2018 at 8:22am
Sent PM.
sleeplessnashadow View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sleeplessnashadow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2018 at 2:56pm
Chris

Do you have an inventory list of the items you want to sell. Some of us don't have a particular need but get our memory jogged by seeing what's for sale.

I'm looking for a late Inland barreled receiver in the 6 mil or 7 mil s/n range. Barrel date to match the time period of the s/n.

Thanks

Jim
sling00 View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sling00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2018 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by sleeplessnashadow sleeplessnashadow wrote:

Chris

Do you have an inventory list of the items you want to sell. Some of us don't have a particular need but get our memory jogged by seeing what's for sale.

Yep, that would help.
WJH1958 View Drop Down
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WJH1958 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2018 at 12:21am
I'm looking for a Paratrooper if you have one for sale out of your collection - Thanks, Bill 479-883-8006
WJH
gene of oregon View Drop Down
Grunt
Grunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gene of oregon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2018 at 1:50am
Would like to see what you have in S.G. Saginaw Also National Postal Those are the only two I don't have. Had them both in mixers but sold them a while. Thanks, Gene   gatsutton@yahoo.com
The flag does not fly because of the wind that blows it. The flag flies because each soldier's last breath blows by it!
Time2Reload View Drop Down
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Time2Reload Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2018 at 11:11am
A list would be great... Current short list is: IBM, Rockola, Underwood.... S'G'

Sent PM
Grunt
Grunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gene of oregon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2018 at 12:00pm
You know it sure would be polite if posters would get back to replied posts in a timely manner??
The flag does not fly because of the wind that blows it. The flag flies because each soldier's last breath blows by it!
BER911 View Drop Down
Grunt
Grunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BER911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2018 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by gene of oregon gene of oregon wrote:

You know it sure would be polite if posters would get back to replied posts in a timely manner??

Hopefully, nothing serious happened to the OP and he is just not that anxious to part with his collection.
Semper Fi, Bruce
Rcycles45 View Drop Down
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rcycles45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2018 at 4:07pm
Sent 2 PM'S a week ago with no reply ?
Grunt
Grunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gene of oregon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2018 at 6:49pm
There is always a chance something happened but it seams to happen too often. When I post some thing for sale, I’m watching that post quite often and don’t expect a reply poster to waite long. If a poster doesn’t reply within say a week the post should be deleted with an explanation why. That way the reply posters can forget about it and also can give the poster a chance to explain what went on and repost. I don’t want to sound mean about it just maybe a sulution ????🤫
tenOCEE View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps
Knows rear sights!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tenOCEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2018 at 8:55pm
Nothing happened health-wise causing him not to post. I don't know the reason he hasn't followed up, though. Maybe he got what he wanted already.
Butsky View Drop Down
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butsky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2019 at 9:15am
A bit on the inconsiderate side of things, I would say...
Car Wash Chris View Drop Down
Grunt
Grunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Car Wash Chris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2019 at 5:32pm
Pretty sure this is the same collection I tried to get information on earlier in the year. The gentleman that replied to my questions was VAGUE to say the least, no breakdown on the guns or prices. Actually I'm still waiting on questions from last march. I feel certain this is a mere fishing expedition !!

Good luck at the auction.   
W5USMC View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote W5USMC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2019 at 7:20pm
Wayne
USMC Retired
NRA Life Member
 Post Reply Post Reply

Quick Reply
Name:

NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum
 Enable BBcodes
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image