The Carbine Collectors Club

Click on the image above to learn more about the M1 Carbine

Forum Home Forum Home > The Club > Registration Help /Rules/ Tutorials/New Member Introductions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

how to edit postings?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbinegunsguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: how to edit postings?
    Posted: Dec 18 2018 at 11:20am
Once I post something, how can I change the wording?

How do I remove a picture, once posted?

Thank you.
BER911 View Drop Down
Grunt
Grunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BER911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2018 at 1:25pm
Click on "Post Options" and then click on "Edit Post".

Change what you want click "Update Post".  Done

Semper Fi, Bruce
New2brass View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Dan Pinto, Photo Editor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote New2brass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2018 at 2:36pm
Editing one a picture is in place can be confusing due to the small size of the edit box.
Look outside of the boundaries of the picture and you will notice little "Resize squares" Click and drag the picture out of your way. 

Always put a space between text and picture, top and bottom. This will assist with a break should you need to edit.

When you are done you do not need to readjust picture which you may not see. It will appear in the original location once you post.

Should you wish to delete the picture follow the same procedure and get the cursor past the picture and backspace to remove the picture.

You can also type a post then go back and insert a picture where you want it. Remember a line above and below for ease of editing.

Another option is using BB codes to install pictures which are explained in the help section as well as my signature in this post.

I know the procedure may not be as easy as it can be, but there is no cost for the forum software other than hosting fees. This keeps the forum ad-free as well as dues free.

Welcome to the forums!
 Post Reply Post Reply

Quick Reply
Name:

NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum
 Enable BBcodes
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image