The Carbine Collectors Club

Click on the image above to learn more about the M1 Carbine

Forum Home Forum Home > The Club > For Sale > Cheers or Jeers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

M1 carbine tools

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Paul1262 View Drop Down
Grunt
Grunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Paul1262 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: M1 carbine tools
    Posted: Oct 03 2018 at 1:52pm
Numrich Gun Parts is offering the following package for sale: (1)Piston wrench,
(1) Trigger spring tool, and (1) Bolt tool for $ 31.45. I thought this was a great price and wanted to pass it on to Club members. As a side note, I recently used each of the tools and they work fine.

Paul1262 View Drop Down
Grunt
Grunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul1262 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2018 at 2:00pm
Forgot to mention that this item is listed as "Maintenance Tool Kit" Item Number 928640. Individually, each item would cost a lot more than $ 31.45.
Matt_X View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt_X Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2020 at 7:24am
Thanks for the review as I was wondering about the quality.
I was a little suspicious due to the price (too good to be true).
Also for others new to this:  Notice that "US Military" is a business name, and not at all the same as "US Government Issue".  In some listings, such as the indivdual listing of the bolt tool, Numrich lists it as a reproduction, but in others they leave it to the buyer to figure out.
 Post Reply Post Reply