Click on the image above to learn more about the M1 Carbine

Forum Home Forum Home > The Club > For Sale > Cheers or Jeers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ives-armory, ncsupplyco, northridge

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swamprat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ives-armory, ncsupplyco, northridge
    Posted: Aug 14 2018 at 6:54pm
All 3 are becoming pretty active on ebay - can anyone positively vouch? I know the nortridge of old was a reputable outfit.

W5USMC View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote W5USMC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2018 at 7:30pm
Northridge is pretty good about listing their items as USGI or reproduction, although they do list a flip sight on their website as USGI that is very questionable.
http://www.northridgeinc.com/product-p/m1c-3.htm

Not sure I would go to them as a source for parts but I have bought after market and USGI tools from them.
Wayne
USMC Retired
NRA Life Member
swamprat View Drop Down
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swamprat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2018 at 7:35pm
Ives-Armory has a questionable looking IBM rear flip for less than 100$ that looks like it was made yesterday. It makes me question the rest of the things they are selling - Like "NOS" Trigger housings with 100% new parts.

Post Reply Post Reply