Click on the image above to learn more about the M1 Carbine

Forum Home Forum Home > The Club > Carbines of the Collectors
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Rock-Ola M1 Carbine with rebuid features

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rescue190 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rock-Ola M1 Carbine with rebuid features
    Posted: Jun 26 2018 at 9:12pm
This was sold out a historical society museum. They had possession since 1976, no provenance unfortunately. Nice condition with rebuild features. I did not find much on the info on the hammer. This one is about original as I can afford with mostly Rock-Ola parts. I believe the barrel band is correct unmarked but not sure why it did not receive a type III band. Lots of pics. All opinions appreciated.
John

Unable to load pics from the file manager.  I will keep trying.

m1a1fan View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps
Got Para?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m1a1fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2018 at 10:00pm
Just a guess, but if you are unable to upload pictures, it is probably because they are too large. If so, you'll need to resize them. Are you getting an error when uploading? BTW, some helpful instructions can be found here:

http://uscarbinecal30.com/forum/pictures-tips-sizing-and-posting-avatars_topic1083.html

Uploading and resizing also depends on the platform you are using, i.e. Windows, Mac, IPad, etc..

If you are unable to upload them, someone should be able to help you. It takes a little practice but once you get the hang of it it's relatively easy to do.
 Post Reply Post Reply