Click on the image above to learn more about the M1 Carbine

Forum Home Forum Home > The Club > For Sale > Wanted+
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Barrel band w/ bayonet lug

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twozero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Barrel band w/ bayonet lug
    Posted: Jun 08 2018 at 5:28pm
If Universal isn't a totally uncool name to bring up in these forums, does anyone know of a source of genuine Universal parts?

My humble little Universal came new with a barrel band with no bayonet lug (Universal part # 510).  Ideally, I would love to find one with the bayonet lug (Universal part # 510B).  

Failing that, I would love it if someone who has perhaps been down this road before me could steer me toward a barrel band with bayonet lug from any other source that is supposed to fit over the slightly thicker barrel of the Universal.  Numrich sells several that they say will fit a Universal.  But, I've already tried one and it was too tight.  

Thanks for your help!
TwoZero
New2brass View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Dan Pinto, Photo Editor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote New2brass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2018 at 8:32pm
Here we are everything carbine. We have pages devoted to the commercial carbines.

If no one pipes in try to PM Cali201. I think he has some experience with what you are trying to do.

Post Reply Post Reply