The Carbine Collectors Club

Click on the image above to learn more about the M1 Carbine

Forum Home Forum Home > The Club > Registration Help /Rules/ Tutorials/New Member Introductions > New Member Introductions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New to forum - From Missouri

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HCSO249 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New to forum - From Missouri
    Posted: Mar 14 2017 at 10:05pm
Not new to the world of Carbines, 03's, Garands etc etc.  Just to here!  lol

I'm Neil, live in south central MO about 20 miles from Arkansas line. Grew up in SW Minnesota and transplanted here almost 21 years ago.  Dad's brother & dad were / are vets of WWII & Korea and had the joy of learning from them of the classics we covet. But...not all the nitty gritty of us guys that get absorbed by the different brands, parts etc.

Since 97 I've had my C&R ffl...only after I bought my 1st carbine, an Inland in 5 Millions.  It wasn't until after I traded or sold it (dont remember which I did) I got my C&R.   In 2008 I finally got another Inland (watch for that story in the Carbines of the Collector page) and just got my 2nd in January which will also be in the story.  I say story, more like a Thats pretty cool...

So, glad to be here.  Hope to enjoy meeting ya'll, if only by typewritten messages.

Fortune Favors the Foolish
sling00 View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sling00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2017 at 5:23am
Welcome to the forum.  Look forward to your story.   Carbines, kind of like Lays potato chips...you can't have just one...

Post Reply Post Reply