Click on the image above to learn more about the M1 Carbine

Forum Home Forum Home > The Club > For Sale > Wanted+
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WTB Rock-Ola Receiver or Barreled Receiver

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eestes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WTB Rock-Ola Receiver or Barreled Receiver
    Posted: Jan 29 2017 at 10:56pm
Looking for a Rock-Ola receiver from any serial block. Preferably not import stamped. Yeah I know, needle in a haystack. Figured I would give it a try.

Thanks!
gene of oregon View Drop Down
Grunt
Grunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gene of oregon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2017 at 7:17pm
eestes    The end of this coming month February I'm meeting up with a guy that has a Rock-Ola barreled receiver, non-import. I have no idea right now on condition but lets say it's a 7 to 10 condition What would your $ be. I'm not interested in it and not interested in making any personal profit, but I know I'll have to say yea or nay on the spot. I'm interested in other parts he has and not wanting to buy junk. You don't have to completely commit now or not at all if I send you pic's and you pass. I'll give you 1st up, but I'd like some kind of $ figure to shoot for. Let me know    Gene   
The flag does not fly because of the wind that blows it. The flag flies because each soldier's last breath blows by it!
eestes View Drop Down
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eestes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2017 at 8:04am
Hello Gene. Thanks for the response. I sent you a PM.
gene of oregon View Drop Down
Grunt
Grunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gene of oregon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2017 at 9:44pm
eestes   Got your PM I don't think it'll be that high. I'll keep your info. and get back to you. If you happen to find something before PM me so I know. Hopefully I'll be able to help you out. Gene
The flag does not fly because of the wind that blows it. The flag flies because each soldier's last breath blows by it!
eestes View Drop Down
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eestes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2017 at 11:12pm
Found one. I am all set now.
 Post Reply Post Reply