The Carbine Collectors Club

Click on the image above to learn more about the M1 Carbine

Forum Home Forum Home > The Club > Registration Help /Rules/ Tutorials/New Member Introductions > New Member Introductions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hola, newish?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedSpecial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hola, newish?
    Posted: Nov 27 2016 at 11:51am
Finally decided to start posting here. I've been fairly active on the cmp board and New2Brass suggested I mosey on over here. I've got six carbines at the moment and maybe adding more, who knows. Kind of want to get a M3 sniper one day. Life goal is to own one of everything that an individual would've carried during the war, getting close to achieving that goal... maybe one day I'll get into crew served?

From the top:
Underwood (Singer)
Saginaw SG
Irwin Pedersen
IBM (Auto Ordnance)
Quality HMC
Inland

I've done data sheets on the Inland, QHMC, IP, and can't remember if I've done one for the Underwood or not, it's a mixmaster but has a lot of Underwood parts which confuses me, but that's easy to do.

-Neil
-Neil
imntxs564 View Drop Down
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imntxs564 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2016 at 12:34pm
Thanks for coming Neil...You have a Sweet Collection and I'm looking forward to your Posts. This is a Pretty Cool Site. Lots of Nice people I hope you enjoy it.
Frank

Scott C. View Drop Down
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scott C. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2016 at 12:35pm
Welcome to the forum.  It looks like you have become a carbine collector!!
m1a1fan View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps
Got Para?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m1a1fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2016 at 8:50pm
Welcome Neil.  You're becoming quite the collector.  The infection has spread.  I like it!  Congrats!
 Post Reply Post Reply