Click on the image above to learn more about the M1 Carbine

Forum Home Forum Home > The Club > General Discussion > Commercial Carbines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

photo

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dchrys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: photo
    Posted: Sep 22 2016 at 5:25pm
Top 2 are Auto Ordnance Carbines and the other is a Ruger 10/22 in a carbine stock from Brownells.
wd4ngb View Drop Down
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wd4ngb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2016 at 9:16pm
Nice

Retired Army, 22 years.
Captain O View Drop Down
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Captain O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2016 at 12:45am
Very good, sir! How is that M1A1 shooting? Is it feeding properly?
"Political correctness is fascism disguised as manners." - George Carlin

"Fast is fine, but accuracy is final." - Wyatt Earp

dchrys View Drop Down
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dchrys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2016 at 10:19pm
Both shoot like a dream. Tomorrow there is a gun show in the city. So, I am going to try and find an original.
Captain O View Drop Down
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Captain O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2016 at 10:31pm
I'll say it again, this is encouraging news!

Thanks, brother!

dchrys View Drop Down
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dchrys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2016 at 6:54pm
There were a couple Inland Carbines and I saw one Paratrooper but couldn't get close to it the place was so packed. What I was able to check closer weren't near as nice looking as my 2 AO's. There was an IBM for $1000, but I thought I should do a little research before buying. I wish I had gone ahead because the next show here isn't until December.
The one thing I walked away with is they are out there and were well received. So, those people interested shouldn't have any problem finding a good fit when they're ready.
Captain O View Drop Down
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Captain O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2016 at 11:21pm
We need to keep buying Carbines and AR rifles. This is so that we can keep the momentum up after Donald kicked booty tonight!

Lets kick Hillary back to the Arkansas hills where she belongs!

Captain O View Drop Down
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Captain O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2016 at 12:32am
We need to encourage other shooters to keep up the fight. Donald beats the snot out of the Hildebeast, but failed on the "no fly" list.

Keep shooting and "keep your eyes on the prize". If we fail to keep fighting to keep our rights, it will be our own fault!

"We must, indeed, all hang together, or surely, we shall all hang separately." - Benjamin Franklin 

Post Reply Post Reply