The Carbine Collectors Club

Click on the image above to learn more about the M1 Carbine

Forum Home Forum Home > The Club > Registration Help /Rules/ Tutorials/New Member Introductions > New Member Introductions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Greetings from ND

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote guntrader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Greetings from ND
    Posted: Jul 08 2016 at 9:49am
Greetings from ND where you can still have a rifle in the back window of your pick-up.  We believe in motherhood, apple pie, the American way and the 2nd Amendment.
Guntrader
tenOCEE View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps
Knows rear sights!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tenOCEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2016 at 6:48pm
Welcome to the site, where we enjoy our rights.
SeoulFood View Drop Down
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeoulFood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2016 at 8:15pm
Hell yea, welcome to the site. I pray for our brothers and sisters in the commie states.
m1a1fan View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps
Got Para?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m1a1fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2016 at 9:31pm
Welcome! ND, where the Winch 54 and pre 64 Model 70 roam.

ten, what is the pic in your avatar? Some kind of new fake sight pin staking?

tenOCEE View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps
Knows rear sights!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tenOCEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2016 at 12:39pm
I wish I knew.Nuke Time to choose one that makes sense, no doubt.
m1a1fan View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps
Got Para?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m1a1fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2016 at 5:52pm
How about an avatar with a pic of a real flip sight with a crown on top for the king of flip sight Id's? If only I had photoshop skills. Saw a fake flip installed in a 6 digit Inland carbine today but it was on purpose as the father and son owner's were re-enacters. First time I've seen a fake flip and barrel band not presented as original.
tenOCEE View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps
Knows rear sights!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tenOCEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2016 at 10:33am
Not too long ago I bought an early Inland with fake flip but real type I band. I was careful not to ask his opinion on the parts.
m1a1fan View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps
Got Para?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m1a1fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2016 at 5:43pm
I hear ya, Not as good as you at flips, but most I see are fake. One recently was real (I think) but corrected and a real hack job of an installation..
 Post Reply Post Reply