The Carbine Collectors Club

Click on the image above to learn more about the M1 Carbine

Forum Home Forum Home > The Club > Safety/ Accuracy/Shooting/Ammunition/Care and Maintenance
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hammer Spring question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote docvinyl33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hammer Spring question
    Posted: May 02 2016 at 9:17pm
I was changing the springs in my Carbine and wondered if the longer (Type 2) hammer spring that came in the Wolf spring pack presented and firing problems or installation probs for that matter?
Lupus Dei View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps
Club Secretary Emeritus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lupus Dei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2016 at 5:56pm
Are you having an issue with the wolf? Installation can be a pain with USGI. There are video links in the this section (Maintenance)  section which shows how to do this with ease.
Sorry I do not have an answer to Wolf specifically
Louis Dey
Admin
www.uscarbinecal30.com/forums
docvinyl33 View Drop Down
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote docvinyl33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2016 at 7:09pm
Thanks
I have seen this gents videos and they are pretty good.  I guess my qustion was does the longer spring cause a function problem.
 Post Reply Post Reply