The Carbine Collectors Club

Click on the image above to learn more about the M1 Carbine

Forum Home Forum Home > The Club > Registration Help /Rules/ Tutorials/New Member Introductions > New Member Introductions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEM292 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New member
    Posted: Mar 22 2016 at 1:01pm
Hello from MN, I recieved a early Winchester from the CMP 2-24-16, it was one that had Austrian Proof 
marks on the reciever, bolt and barrel. Couldn't be happier. Haven't had a chance to fire it yet, but looking forward to next week. Found out that there is a lot of interesting history to learn about them, after searching this site and the site with the Bravarian Carbines. Had some help also from 2 very knowledgible 
members, Thanks.

m1a1fan View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps
Got Para?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m1a1fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2016 at 5:26pm
Welcome and congrats!  You have a piece of well traveled history.  All for around $700.  Would love to see some pics of it.
JEM292 View Drop Down
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEM292 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2016 at 5:48pm
I have a few pictures  and  I have some on this site in my file but I haven't got it figured out yet how to post them. I have a few I'd like to transfer over here also. When I get my act together I will post some.
I have to spend more time with my daughter so she can show me how.
m1a1fan View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps
Got Para?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m1a1fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2016 at 5:51pm
Once you get the hang of it, it's relatively simple.  When it doubt, ask a young person.  That's my motto as well.

This may help

http://uscarbinecal30.com/forum/pictures-tips-sizing-and-posting-avatars_topic1083.html
 Post Reply Post Reply