Click on the image above to learn more about the M1 Carbine

Forum Home Forum Home > The Club > Carbines of the Collectors
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My old carbine collection.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patrickduis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2017 at 6:43am
In Holland it is illegal to have live ammo stored ourside the safe. It is alo illegal to have a loaded gun in the safe. Niw and then the police comes by unexpcted to check this and when you violate these rules your weapons permit, actually it is an law exempt, is revoked.
Also a max of 5 guns here which is the biggest problem.......
Various Inlands, Underwoods, I.B.M.s and an NPM
NVBIW, NVWHT, NVBMB, KNSA member
Conservator Military Historical Museum Achtmaal U.S. 104th I.D. Timberwolves
www.militairhistorischmuseumachtmaal.nl
sling00 View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sling00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2017 at 7:22am
Wow.  I've heard and read stories of such gun control laws but never first hand from a reliable source.   It puts a whole new appreciation and emphasis on preserving our U.S. Constitution's second amendment.  I knew I became a NRA Life Member for an excellent reason.

Thank you for sharing.  I hope others see this and realize how Blessed we are.  

m1a1fan View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps
Got Para?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m1a1fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2017 at 9:13am
Originally posted by sling00 sling00 wrote:

I'm thinking cold turkey is the only way.  Rehab would cost as much as a good carbine or two and if you're going to spend money might as well get another carbine. LOL

Cold turkey can lead to new addictions like old Winch's, Garand's, 1911A1's and the like. Gotta have something to do waiting for the next carbine to show up at an auction in the middle of nowhere or wherever.

Good point on the rehab costs. Lol.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12