Click on the image above to learn more about the M1 Carbine

Forum Home Forum Home > The Club > General Discussion > Parts Markings
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A differemnt IBM Pictures since First one was Fake

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imntxs564 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A differemnt IBM Pictures since First one was Fake
    Posted: Feb 24 2016 at 9:26am
Here is another set of pictures of a different IBM Carbine that he has and sent me pictures before I offer anything on this one as the one before was fake and backed out. Does anyone see anything wrong with this Collector Carbine or its time to move on to another seller ?
Frank

imntxs564 View Drop Down
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imntxs564 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2016 at 11:23am
I NEVER BOUGHT IT....I think he was trying to unload the first Carbine, but when I told him never mind there's too many fake parts he said he had another and I asked him to show it to me. At least he knows I know the differences. I already figured the the Rear Sight was fake on the first one. That's how a friend of mines NPM came with a Riverbank (George) Special parts. It could not hurt though to look at it and just look at the pictures he sent. Now that he knows I know what to look for. I could end it getting it a great price after he said "Make a Offer"
Frank

Post Reply Post Reply