Click on the image above to learn more about the M1 Carbine

Forum Home Forum Home > The Club > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WTB original c tab

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Puffnstuff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WTB original c tab
    Posted: Dec 29 2022 at 4:05pm
Hi, I'm new to the forum and this is my first post. I just bought my first M1 and now I'm trying to find an original WW2 C tab sling. Any help would be appreciated. Also, does anyone have any reviews on whatacountry.com? I was thinking about buying a sling through them, but I'm hesitant. Thanks!
Mike in NC View Drop Down
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mike in NC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2022 at 4:21pm
I have purchased the WW2 C tab slings several times in the past.   All were in good to very good condition and were authentic USGI slings. I think you can buy up to two of them and they come with free shipping the last time I looked at their listing.
W5USMC View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote W5USMC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2022 at 5:32pm
Have bought many slings and stocks from whatacountry, all were legit. Only issue I have ever had was with one sling I purchased was rolled up, taped with masking tape and wrapped in aluminum foil, that was a couple years ago, and I am still trying to get rid of the mark/residue left when the tape was removed.
Wayne
USMC Retired
NRA Life Member
MikeM. View Drop Down
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MikeM. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2023 at 8:51pm
I have a very nice later war OD#7 sling that shows her little signs of use . PM if still looking 
Dirty30Carbine View Drop Down
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dirty30Carbine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2023 at 8:45am
I have purchased multiple slings from WhatACountry. They are super easy to deal with and all the slings I’ve purchased have been authentic 
harley08 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harley08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2023 at 6:14pm
Real WW2 slings are at least $75.00 each, if you could any!
Dirty30Carbine View Drop Down
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dirty30Carbine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2023 at 6:17pm
Originally posted by harley08 harley08 wrote:

Real WW2 slings are at least $75.00 each, if you could any!

I’d buy any and all decent ones at 75, WhatACountry sells them for 100 shipped and Feebay fetches 125+ most of the time 
harley08 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harley08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2023 at 6:22pm
Wow all prices have skyrocketed!
HARLEY08 View Drop Down
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HARLEY08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2023 at 9:05pm
 I have a couple of original WW2 C - tip slings for   sale. Tips are painted black!
  $50.00 each shipped
  fxstbharley2008@yahoo.com
M1DB
 Post Reply Post Reply

Quick Reply
Name:

NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum
 Enable BBcodes
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image