The Carbine Collectors Club

Click on the image above to learn more about the M1 Carbine

Forum Home Forum Home > The Club > Registration Help /Rules/ Tutorials/New Member Introductions > New Member Introductions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New member from the People's Republic of Oregon

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mingus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New member from the People's Republic of Oregon
    Posted: Dec 04 2022 at 11:42am
A big hello to everyone Hug  from Oregon, home of the strictest gun laws in the U.S. Unhappy

I have an M1 Garand and a Springfield 1903-A3, but sadly no M1 Carbine.
By becoming a member here, I hope to get advice and eventually buy a Carbine for CMP shoots.

I also shoot Swiss straight-pull rifles, and enjoy Appleseed events and Silhouette matches.

And as for Oregon....  Time will tell, but I'm hoping pending lawsuits will succeed in overturning the law.  Lawsuits have been brought by the Second Amendment Foundation, Firearms Policy Coalition, Gun Owners of America, National Shooting Sports Foundation, Oregon State Shooting Association, Oregon Firearms Federation, Oregon Sportsmen Opposed to Gun Violence, Sportsmen's Warehouse, other gun stores, and some of Oregon's sheriffs.

Wish us luck here in Oregon.....Mingus

sling00 View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sling00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2022 at 1:26pm
Welcome to the forum.  An M1 Carbine would definitely fit right in with the Garand and 03-A3.  This is the place to find all kinds of info and ask all the questions you want.  Lots of knowledgeable folks here willing to help.  Wishing you the best with the pending lawsuits. 
 Post Reply Post Reply