Click on the image above to learn more about the M1 Carbine

Forum Home Forum Home > The Club > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Fake Rockola Flip Sight

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rezin777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2022 at 8:55pm
Went ahead and purchased another rear sight on eBay. Looks similar to the other, same seller. Last two pics are side by side with the previous sight.

Rezin777 View Drop Down
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rezin777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2022 at 8:58pm
Also bought one outside of eBay. Happens to be attached...

Rezin777 View Drop Down
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rezin777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2022 at 10:17am
Two more "rockola" sights on eBay. I have been trying to learn as much as I can about rear sights since the start of this thread and I would say both of these are repos, although they are being described as "original".

The seller has several other sights listed as well, I haven't bothered to look at those after seeing these misrepresented.
carbinekid View Drop Down
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carbinekid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2022 at 10:20am
Yep, bad repros. Of all of the flip sights that guy has listed, I think only one “might” be real.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123