The Carbine Collectors Club

Click on the image above to learn more about the M1 Carbine

Forum Home Forum Home > The Club > Registration Help /Rules/ Tutorials/New Member Introductions > New Member Introductions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gunnertwo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Member
    Posted: Aug 29 2021 at 10:40pm
Evening,

New guy here, long time collector learning about carbines. Thanks for having me aboard.

G2

A pic of my collection:

john843 View Drop Down
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john843 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2021 at 6:38am
Welcome Greg. That's a great looking group you've assembled there. Those two Garands look like showpieces. Love that stock on the 2nd one down!

John
Bigheavy31 View Drop Down
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigheavy31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2021 at 7:56am
welcome from NC- let’s see/ hear some details on that carbine!
Beezer View Drop Down
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beezer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2021 at 1:38pm
welcome to the forums.  Looks you you have a beautiful collection.  I love the second Garand, that stock looks nice.  
Donnie View Drop Down
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2021 at 6:13pm
Welcome to the party! You've got a very nice collection.
gunnertwo View Drop Down
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gunnertwo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2021 at 5:20pm
My carbine is an Inland, just standard issue. Have been collecting since my teens, so, I'm old-been at it a while. Thanks.

G2
sling00 View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sling00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2021 at 11:08am
Welcome to the forum.  Nice set of rifles.  Can't tell for sure but looks like the muzzle of a ramrod bayonet trapdoor on the bottom left.
gunnertwo View Drop Down
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gunnertwo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2021 at 4:49pm
sling00,

You are correct, the others are a Cadet and one used by the Oregon Vol Infantry in the Sp-Am war. It's marked "ORE" on the stock. One of my favorites.

G2
 Post Reply Post Reply